Lacuna Coil

Posted by Stavros Amanatidis on Sunday, October 01, 2006

Lacuna Coil is a Gothic Metal band (which is my favorite Metal) from Italy. I have heard one of their albums(Unleashed Memories) and I liked it very much.

The good news is that they are coming to Copenhagen on 21st of October. I will be at their concert and I am going to give you some feedback :)

Of course I have found all their albums (except from the last one :( ) to listen before I go to the concert. I need to have a clear idea of them..

Stay tuned :)

7 comments:

Comment by Unknown on 01 October, 2006 11:30

By "found" I'm guessing you mean "illegally downloaded"...
O tempora! O mores!

 
Comment by rockordie on 01 October, 2006 12:31

Τους έχω δει εδώ θεσσαλονίκη. Είχαν παίξει support στους Tiamat.
Πάρα πολύ καλοί ειδικά o Ferro (male vocals).
Για την Cristina τι να πω...ΘΕΑ.

 
Comment by uncle on 01 October, 2006 13:37

Ο καινούριος δίσκος "Carmacode" είναι πολύ καλός. Απο μένα 8/10.
Κινείται σε πιο πειραμάτικό ύφος (και ίσως πιο prog/industrial σε κάποια σημεία).
Buy it for fans
Try it for fans to be.

 
Comment by Stavros Amanatidis on 01 October, 2006 16:29

Sta ellhnika 8a to exoume 'h sta agglika?
egw protinw agglika pantws..
to kaneis me thn mia international..

 
Comment by rockordie on 01 October, 2006 20:22

Όπως θέλει ο καθένας θα γράφει. ΄
Δεν έχουν όλοι το ίδιο επίπεδο στα Αγγλικά ώστε να μπορέσουν να γίνουν κατανοητοί.
Ο καιρός θα δείξει ποιό θα προτιμηθεί.

 
Comment by uncle on 01 October, 2006 21:42

το γκρικλις sucks πάντως (τουλάχιστο στο frontpage)!!

 
Comment by dddd on 01 October, 2006 22:07

tha koitaksw k gw na grafw agglika an einai...mallon ayto einai kalytero...